Swanson Development is a multi-use tract of land that offers:
- Excellent frontage on Sam Nunn Blvd/Hwy 341, Airport Rd. Ext, Woodlawn Dr., and Valley Rd.
- Heritage Park is strategically located to enhance both commercial and residential development.
- Valley Drive and Woodland Drive provide access for mixed-use or large retail, complementing existing, adjoining developments.
- Topography and soils are well suited to multiple uses, including opportunities for water features that will enhance the attractiveness of the entire site.
- The 38 acre parcel on the North side of HWY 341 is one of the few properties in Houston County that has zoning for mobile home use.
- Perry City Government has shown great interest in working with a developer to assist in new zoning for multiple uses of this property.
Swanson Development is located just 1,500 feet from the I-75 exit on Sam Nunn Blvd/ HWY 341, which is the most active commercial development zone of South Houston County. All of the property lies within, or adjoining the Perry City limits, and can be annexed into the City to allow access to City services, such as water and sewer.
Perry’s motto is “Where Georgia Comes Together,” and has long been known as one of the more desirable communities in Georgia. It is the county seat of Houston County, one of the most vibrant counties in the state and is the home of Warner Robins Air Logistics Center, the largest single employer in the State of Georgia. Boasting a growing population of approximately 160,000, it is known for stable and responsible government, outstanding schools, a capable and energetic workforce, and an abundance of southern charm and hospitality. Its strategic location on I-75 in the upper Coastal Plains of Central Georgia, makes it a prime choice for residential, retail, and industrial growth.
Perry and Houston County have award winning developmental authorities that are well connected with State and local business and government officials, and work diligently in their efforts to bring new and exciting industry and retail to the area.
Perry is located 30 minutes South of Macon, and 1.5 hours from Hartsville International Airport in Atlanta.
The Swanson Development has nice road frontage and access. The property has multiple access points from Sam Nunn Blvd/ US Hwy 341, Airport Road Extension, Woodland Drive, and Valley Road.
There is approximately 178 acres located South of Hwy 341, and approximately 38 North of Hwy 341. The property has a level to gently rolling topography, with some, limited areas of wetlands that provide both greenspace and lines of delineation from single family home sites and more intensive uses, such as multifamily and commercial areas. Heritage Park adjoins the property, and negotiations are in progress with the City of Perry, to provide walking and biking trails throughout the designated residential areas of the property.
Broker Disclosure: Under agency law, you are considered a customer, unless you have a written brokerage agreement with Fountains Land (in which case you are a client). While you are a customer, Fountains is NOT obligated to keep confidential the information that you might share with us; therefore, you should not reveal any information that could harm your bargaining position.
View Similar Properties
Available$88,550 Per Tract
Ace Plantation Estates11.5 AcresTimberlandAce, Polk County, TX
Black Cat Timberland900 AcresTimberlandSour Lake, Hardin County, TX
Denning Pines Tract #111 AcresTimberlandDenning, San Augustine County, TX
Denning Pines Tract #26 AcresTimberlandDenning, San Augustine County, TX