What's New at Fountains?
Here at Fountains Land we have been very busy over the last year with some behind the scenes changes. You may have heard that, in March of 2016, we joined F&W Forestry Services, one of the nation’s largest, private forest management companies with operations throughout the eastern US, southern Ontario, Canada, France, United Kingdom, and South America. The combined F&W company expands our expertise, client base and marketing resources. While our forestry division is merging directly with F&W, Fountains Land will operate under the trade name Fountains Land.
As part of our new identity, we have created a new website which offers many significant upgrades:
- Focused completely on our brokerage business
- Modernized and optimized for a variety of devices
- Searchable listings of our available properties
- Comprehensive property information in an easy-to-use format
- Concise information about our services
- Information on each of our brokers
- Details of our southern US listed properties (coming in early January)
Another change with our website is the addition of this blog and launching of our presence on several social media platforms. Now there will be a variety of ways to keep abreast off all that is going on at Fountains – subscribe to this blog, like us on Facebook or follow us on Pinterest. However you choose to keep in touch, know that our commitment to connect landowners with buyers worldwide is one thing that has not changed.