The Many Attributes of Missisquoi Branch Forest
There is a new Vermont property on our list of offerings and it's list of attributes is enticing. Here is what you'll find:
- Thick forest stands - the property hasn't been managed in decades so the stands are overstocked, mostly with softwoods but there is a northern hardwood component as well.
- Pristine river - a branch of the Missisquoi river flows through the property's wetland offering a cold, clear stream with great fishing opportunity and a scenic amenity.
- Long road frontage - a town, gravel road bisects the property providing multiple access points to both parts of the property
- Scenic vistas - the town road runs up to and through Hazen's Notch, a pass in the Green Mountains. The property provides an uninterrupted view of this highly-regarded landmark and associated mountain peaks to either side.
- Conservation easement - the property is protected by a conservation easement so it will remain a natural a scenic beauty in perpetuity. Forestry activities may occur and it can be posted.
- Homesites - the easement does allow for the establishment of a home and there are several fine sites from which top choose. They all offer view of the mountains and the river environment.
All of those attributes add up to a treasure of a property. For full details, visit the property page on our website.
Next Blog Post
Fountains Land Expands Rural Homes Marketing in Vermont
Fountains Land has been known for marketing rural land for over three decades. Whether it’s timberland, multi-purpose land or the occasional rural home, our expertise is with all things land and how to…